Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Line Up

Over Halloween, which is my favorite holiday and time of year, I did a few different bento lunches for my daughter. I figured I'd just include them all in one long post, so I apologize in advance. Again, this is before I had any fun cutters or picks, so hopefully they will become more ambitious and exciting come next Halloween. But, I found some great ideas that I took a crack at anyways. Enjoy!

halloween pumpkin bento Ramen noodles, red bell peppers, melted American cheese on toast, mandarin oranges, Granny Smith apple fangs, Trader Joe's veggie straws, and a mini 3 Musketeers.
 
deviled eggs halloween bento
Spanish rice, deviled egg, orange bell peppers, cucumbers, black olives, bone shaped graham crackers, gummy worms, and a skull sugar candy.

halloween ghost bento Tomato pasta stars, ghost toast with melted provolone cheese, Club cracker tombstones, green beans, salami, orange Jello moon, and a couple of candy corns.

halloween pumpkin grilled cheese
Pumpkin shaped grilled cheese with bean accents and sauerkraut, cucumber, orange bell pepper, potato chips, and a skull sugar candy.

banana ghost halloween lunch
To wrap up the Halloween lunches, on this one I just used a cute witch's plate that my daughter loves. There is cheese ravioli in tomato sauce, a mix of corn, peas, and carrots, American cheese accents, Trader Joe's veggie straws, banana ghosts w/ sprinkles, green grapes, and a skull sugar candy.

In these lunches...

0 comments:

Post a Comment