Friday, November 30, 2012

This Week's Wrapup

I feel somewhat accomplished today. I managed to get all my holiday cards addressed and signed. I found a cute little number for kiddo, and made the appointment for Christmas pictures. And, I started wrapping. Make no mistake.. I am far from done with shopping, which I secretly loathe, but I love wrapping presents, so the sooner I can get them out of the closets and under the tree, the better! Some of this meant some serious shortcuts on lunch this week. But, I think they turned out pretty fun and yummy anyways. That little Sassy box still gets a lot of use around here!

Dried mango, Naturebox country ranch peas, cucumber, cheddar/mozzarella stick, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and pretzels.

This week also brought some of the first real snow we've seen.. a sign of things to come. I am personally not a fan, but living in Michigan makes it inevitable. Bundle up out there. Stay warm, and stay healthy!
Cucumber, carrots, apple, salami, smoked turkey, Swiss cheese, multigrain Club crackers, and peppermint mini marshmallows.

In these lunches...

1 comments: