Monday, October 26, 2015

Gone Batty!

Seems like lately when I go to the fridge or pantry, I'm down to the last of just about everything. Seriously, like I need to go shopping right now instead of posting this! I even cooked pasta last night for dinner using the end of two different types of pasta. Oh well. Lunch still comes together without too much effort, and I prefer to think of this lunch and snack as a nice variety rather than a bunch of odds and ends. Yummy, either way!

Halloween bento
Peanut butter & jelly bat, Swiss cheese, grapes, carrots, celery, granny smith apples, chocolate covered pretzels, and mini pretzel flats.
Halloween bento
Snack - Peanut butter & Trader Joe's cookie butter bats, turkey ham, and chocolate pretzels.

I have to say that the addition of the trivia Lunchbox Love note in this box led to much debate with my 6 year old..,. first about mammals, then about flying versus gliding, then all about the different kinds of bats, which eventually led to a discussion about blood sucking and vampires. Tis the season I suppose.

In this lunch...

0 comments:

Post a Comment