Friday, August 17, 2012

Backyard Paradise

It was a gloomy morning that turned sunny and lovely, and it just reminded me how short these summer days are getting. I longed to be sitting on a beach somewhere with a big frosty, fruity drink. But, the green grass of my own backyard with my family is wonderful too! I took that inspiration to lunchtime with a tropical inspired lunch, complete with coconut milk smoothie. Yum!

tropical paradise bento lunch
Bagel thin, red and orange bell pepper, carrots, salami, Swiss and sharp cheddar cheese, fruit cocktail of mango, strawberry, and kiwi, and a few Far East Rice Crackers from Naturebox.
 
In this lunch...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love the festive picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute box! Nicely balanced, my kind of lunch.


    I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for an award (check out my site for more info - lauriescravings.blogspot.com)

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete