Saturday, September 22, 2012

Elephant Appreciation Day

I promise that I'm not making it up. Somewhere, someone made this day an annually recognized thing. And, good for them! I love elephants! This is our contribution to the day's events!
Speaking of major events, this is our first lunch in our new Easy Lunchboxes. Wow! These boxes are fantastic! Just fantastic! And, I think our debut with them turned out pretty well.

elephant easylunchboxes
Cucumbers, yellow bell peppers, applesauce, Swiss cheese, cashews, PB energy ball, and peanut butter sandwiches.
elephant
Eats Amazing World Book Day Linkies
Oh, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the Bento Blog Network! I love going each week and seeing the different lunches submitted by different bento bloggers. If you haven't already, go check them out!!
Bento Blog Network
 
In this lunch...

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Yay for elephants :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 2 year old LOVES elephants! Must show him this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I had no idea that elephants got their own day. Thanks for the anniversary wishes and linking up at Bento Blog Network!

    ReplyDelete