Thursday, November 29, 2012

Froggy Lunch

We're still in post one holiday/pre another one mode, so simple is the go to plan for the week. This one is packed in our Lunchbots Trio, and uses our CutezCute cutter. Quick, cute, and delicious!

frog cutezcute lunchbots
Red bell peppers, celery, ranch w/ fake bacon bits, grapes, smoked turkey, cheddar/mozzarella quesadillas on spinach tortilla, and mixed nuts underneath.
frog bento

We also did a fun frog craft. In a zipper bag, I poured some yellow and blue paints in opposite corners, added some frog 'eyes' and 'arms' with green construction paper, and reenforced the zipper on the bag with tape. Smoosh away and you get green, of course! Fun! Then, we used our newly made green to paint some pictures of frogs that I printed out. I will definitely try this again when creating other secondary colors.
frog secondary green paint

In this lunch...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    Thank you for getting my daughter to like lunch again.

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. You deserve to be recognized for these fantastic meals that you share. Go to my blog to get more information.

    Karina
    www.momintheusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visitor! This is simply fabulous! I have never seen such creative lunches in all of my life! My kids would love those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karina. Seriously, the whole reason I started this adventure was my daughter's lack of interest in eating at all. It really had made a difference for us. And, AJ, welcome! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete