Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lunch Duo

I rarely eat lunch. There. I said it. I know I should. I'm always ravenous by dinner time, but I just have other things to do when the time comes, it seems. Can't be bothered with sitting down to eat, right? Bento scraps will have to suffice. But, what I've found is that with an extra few minutes I can make myself a lunch using the same ingredients I had out anyways for the kiddo's meal. It really takes me no extra time, and I actually sit down and eat, which is actually quite nice.

easylunchboxes bento
Kiddo's lunch is a grilled turkey and cheddar, dill pickle, cocoa almonds, mandarin oranges, grapes, cucumber, orange bell pepper, and ranch with soy bacon bits.

easylunchboxes bento
Mama's lunch is a grilled turkey and Swiss, sweet pickles, Naturebox chipotle maple almonds, mandarin oranges, grapes, cucumber, and orange bell pepper.

In these lunches...

2 comments:

  1. I love both of the lunches and they look yummy! Need to look out for the sweet pickles, looks cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And, those chipotle maple almonds sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete