Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rabbit Soup

No, no, no... not real rabbit soup. This is soup with a side of rabbit. Well, a rabbit egg. Yes, yes, I know rabbits don't lay eggs.. just see the lunch for yourself! As seems tradition, just as a holiday approaches, my kiddo gets a cold. Soup just seemed to hit the spot today!

Easter bunny soup easylunchboxes
Minestrone soup with cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg, Smart Puffs, and a fruit mix of watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, and blueberries.

Don't forget to enter our Plum Organics giveaway while you are visiting. The giveaway opportunity ends tomorrow!

Course, I forgot that today was Something On A Stick Day, and you can't exactly do much with soup to fit that theme, but be sure and pop over to Bent On Better Lunches for her fantastic lunch on a stick post, as well as links to lots of other fun foods on sticks, including some older ones from us. And, even though my post will be late for the occasion, stay tuned for a hot dog on a stick post first thing next week!

In this lunch...

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! My grandsons are sleeping over Saturday.....now I know what to fix for dinner.

    ReplyDelete