Monday, July 30, 2012

Beach Party

So, this is rough to admit, but due to my 'issues' with sand, this was my daughter's first real trip to the beach. She had an amazing time playing in the water and the surf, with the rocks, seaweed, and shells, and yes, especially in the sand! We went through some pictures and talked about the beach today while have a lunch inspired by our day.

beach day bento lunch
Blue Ramen noodles, Life Saver gummy, Trader Joe's roasted seaweed, Goldfish crackers, breaded chicken skewer, cucumber and bell pepper starfish, and Brown Cow maple yogurt with grapes and brown sugar 'sand'.
beach day

beach day

In this lunch...

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower and I'm just starting out making Bento lunches for my 4-year old. I've taken a look through your blog and it is really inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks adorable and delicious!! And the beach looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The brown sugar sand is adorable! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete