Monday, January 28, 2013

Almost Four

Tomorrow is the big day. Four years old. You heard me. Four! How does the time seem to fly right by, and does it ever slow down? I'm reminded today to enjoy the moments, for better or worse, because they are gone before I realize it.
Of course, as I say that, I'm fretting about a special requested cake I want to pull off, menu for the party this weekend, cleaning my house, and the fact that I haven't even mailed the invites. Sigh.. When will I learn?
While tomorrow's lunch will be for her birthday, today is something simple and fun with monkeys for my little monkey! The top tier of this box is intended to hold a napkin or utensil, but I've found it is a fabulous little nook for some toasted seaweed or crackers!

bento birthday
Trader Joe's roasted seaweed, red bell pepper, cheddar mozzarella cheese, Home Free gluten free vanilla cookies, grapes, toast, mustard and ketchup, and turkey cheddar sausage.

In this lunch...

1 comments: