Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kabob Sampler

I keep seeing folks talking about these Aidells chicken sausages.. mostly the apple and chicken one, but I'm not so sure about that one just yet. I found one with roasted garlic and gruyere cheese though, and that sounded delicious! I just sliced them and sauteed them in a little oil, and while the sausage-y texture is still a bit odd to me, the taste was absolutely delicious. I would definitely try other Aidells products.. I'm now on the hunt for the Chorizo chicken sausage or portabello one that's on their website!

Aidell's kabob bento lunch
Kabobs of Aidell's garlic and gruyere chicken sausage, white and rye toasts, watermelon cubes on a stick with feta cheese, chocolate raisins, and skewers of cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and parsley.

This lunch is linked up to Bent On Better Lunch's Lunch On A Stick Day post!

In this lunch...

1 comments: