Monday, June 4, 2012

Blue Violet Rainbow Wrap-up

So, rounding out my promise to my daughter to provide a rainbow of lunches, I finally tackled blue and purple.. together. I have to say it would have been more successful as a snack or if I had really found what I had set out after. My daughter loves bell peppers and carrots, so I had every intention of a purple carrot and purple pepper veggie sampling. I couldn't find them and ours in the garden are far from ready, so the cauliflower and cabbage I put in the lunch instead.. let's just say they aren't favorites of hers. Well, she tried them and that's all I wanted. So here it is!

rainbow color blue violet purple bento lunch
Cheerios, Trader Joe's chocolate covered blueberries, Brown Cow vanilla yogurt, blueberries, purple cauliflower, grapes, cabbage, blue cheese dressing in the container, salami, and smoked Gouda cheese.

In this lunch...
</a>

0 comments:

Post a Comment