Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve

Well, it's the end of another year. It seems that on New Year's Eve I always think how quickly the year flew by. It really did, though. Most times, I reflect. This time, I'm just looking forward. I think this coming year will be one of many changes for us, hopefully all good. For this last lunch of the year, I'm using our oldest bento box. It is the first box that I bought and used for this fun food adventure with my daughter. The one thing I will reflect on for this year is that I'm grateful to have met so many other fantastic people on the adventure with me! Happy New Year!

Sassy New Year 2012
Toasted cheddar cheese sandwich, dill pickle (under sandwich), apples, mini marshmallows, carrots, broccoli, ranch veggie dip, Trader Joe's fried onions, and provolone cheese numbers.

1 comments: